Akira Cyber Streaks Premium face mask
- To reduce the impact of overproduction on Earth, we make your product(s) the moment you order.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Akira Film Fan Art Merch
Premium Face Mask - Cyber Streaks - Akira (1988)
Designed by Dan Sant
This reusable face mask will fit you nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire and elastic bands. Choose a design that will complement your style, as face masks are becoming the new trend.
• 100% super soft polyester microfiber
• Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
• Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
• Elastic bands with PVC ear loop size regulators
• Pocket for a filter or napkin
• Washable and reusable
• Blank product components sourced from the UK and China
|Height (inches)||7 ⅛|
|Width (inches)||7 ¼|
|Earloop circumference (inches)||11 ¾|
Please refer to size guide for accurate sizing specifications.
On a cooler note, this product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you (about 2-4 weeks for full transparency). We do this not only because your special, which you are, but also because making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Akira Film Fan Art Original Merchandise
In 1988 the Japanese government drops an atomic bomb on Tokyo after ESP experiments on children go awry. In 2019, 31 years after the nuking of the city, Kaneda, a bike gang leader, tries to save his friend Tetsuo from a secret government project. He battles anti-government activists, greedy politicians, irresponsible scientists and a powerful military leader until Tetsuo's supernatural powers suddenly manifest.